Target Audience, Length, & Format:
The goal of the “HRW Financial” podcasts is to offer a platform where you can share your experiences in a way that will be valuable to our visitors, (not to mention the additional exposure you will get).
Our target length for the interview is 20 – 30 minutes. We’re trying to pack as much value as possible into a time frame that fits the hectic schedule of business owners and professionals.
Example Topics & Questions: Our audience is interested in what makes you and/or your job tick. The topics and questions will come from what I know about you, what I’ve learned about you and the short *Bio you send me.
Here’s some sample questions we might cover: *Tell me about you, your beliefs, your company, and history. * What do you wish you had known when you started out? * Tell me about a time you screwed up * Things you loved to do and things you hate to do.
Note: We’ll pick, choose, and tailor these and other questions to fit your experience and story. We’ll also ask follow-up questions, so don’t worry about answering questions in exhaustive detail on the first attempt.
I’d love to have you participate. Please visit my scheduling site and pick a day and time that’s convenient for us to have an interview (about 45 minutes).
I’ll also need you to send me a short *BIO of about 70-100 words
IMPORTANT: So you’ll sound the best and my audience can hear your message, please follow these recommendations:
- 1. Stay 4–6 inches (10–15 cm) from your microphone.
- 2. Wear headphones.
- 3. Go somewhere quiet. If you hear something, the microphone probably can, too.
- 4. Turn off notification sounds or set to DND.
- 5. Try to stay still. No paper shuffling. If something goes wrong, DON’T WORRY
[For telephone or Smart-phone]
- 1. Don’t use speakerphone.
- 2. Go somewhere quiet. If you hear something, the phone probably can, too.
- 3. Turn off notification sounds or set to DND.
- 4. Try to stay still. No paper shuffling. If something goes wrong, DON’T WORRY