Target Audience, Length, & Format:
The goal of the “Our Town Live” podcast is to offer you an unparalleled platform where you can market your business in a way that multiplies your exposure in all platforms: Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Podcasts, Instagram, Google and YouTube search with only one small monthly investment.
A remarkably low price, $40.00 per month, after a 1 month FREE TRIAL. NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED to get started. Please Book Me A Date
The target length for the interview is 10 – 15 minutes. We’re trying to pack as much value as possible into a time frame that fits the hectic schedule of business executives, professionals and the general public.
Example Topics & Questions:
- Our audience is interested in what makes you and your company unique.
- What is your speciality or specialities?
- What is the average amount of rings before your phones are answered?
- How long have you been in business? How many locations do you have?
- Tell me about your competition.
- What associations do you or your business belong to?
- How do you communicate with your customers, patients or cases?
- What’s the most rewarding compliment your practice or company has ever received?
I’d love to have you participate. Please visit my scheduling site and pick a day and time that’s convenient for us to have an interview (about 30 minutes).
IMPORTANT: So you’ll sound the best and my audience can hear your message, please follow these recommendations:
[For VoIP] 1. Stay 4–6 inches (10–15 cm) from your microphone. 2. Wear headphones. 3. Go somewhere quiet. If you hear something, the microphone probably can, too. 4. Turn off notification sounds or set to DND. 5. Try to stay still. No paper shuffling. If something goes wrong, DON’T WORRY
[For telephone or Smart-phone]1. Don’t use speakerphone. 2. Go somewhere quiet. If you hear something, the phone probably can, too. 3. Turn off notification sounds or set to DND. 4. Try to stay still. No paper shuffling. If something goes wrong, DON’T WORRY